Are you bogged down by bulky laptops, clunky smart home interfaces, and an analog watch? Why do things the hard way? Grab some convenient smart home products, computers, smartwatches at a massive discount.
Right now, websites like Amazon, eBay, Best Buy, and Newegg, are running some impressive deals. These deals range from smart bulbs to jigsaws, but there are a few standout discounts that we’re really excited about.
Newegg’s $379 refurbished Surface Pro 3 deal is especially exciting. The Surface Pro 3 is a few years old, but it’s an incredible tablet that rivals most laptops in the $400 price range. If you aren’t interested in tablets, you should check out eBay’s $62 Lenovo Smart Display, or the $99 Falser 1 smartwatch from Skagen (with coupon code 30OFF).
Computers, Tablets, and Computer Accessories
Grab a premium laptop at a massive discount.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Refurbished, $379 ($220 off) [Newegg]
- iPad 2018 Edition, $240 ($70 off) [Massgenie]
- MacBook Pro, $272 ($40 off) [Massgenie]
- Google Pixelbook Refurbished, $700 ($300 off) [Best Buy]
- Lenovo Ideapad Flex 14, $330 ($320 off) [Newegg]
- Sabrent Bluetooth USB Adapter, $4 ($3 off with coupon code 46GCVAQ2) [Amazon]
Phones and Smart Watches
Upgrade your phone or grab a stylish new smartwatch.
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ 64GB Unlocked, $390 ($200 off) [Best Buy]
- Google Pixel 2 Refurbished, $280 ($100 off) [Walmart]
- Moto G7 64GB Unlocked Cellphone, $200 ($100 off) [Best Buy]
- Skagen Faster 1 Smart Watch, $99 ($30 off with coupon code 30OFF) [Skagen]
- Skagen Falster 2 Smart Watch Refurbished, $123 ($62 off) [Skagen]
- OLEBR iPhone/Apple Watch/AirPod Charging Stand, $20 ($15 off with coupon code JRVKVPKR) [Amazon]
Smart Home Gadgets and Mesh Wi-Fi Routers
Upgrade your smart home with these killer deals.
- Lenovo Smart Display with Google Assistant, $62 ($130 off, an extra $7 off at checkout) [eBay]
- Echo Dot w/ Philips Hue White & Color Starter Kit, $90 ($110 off) [Amazon]
- Google Home Hub, $80 ($20 off) [Massgenie]
- Echo Dot and Amazon Smart Plug, $40 ($35 off) [Amazon]
- Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock, $95 ($25 off) [Amazon]
- LIFX Smart Bulb 4-Pack, $145 ($50 off) [Amazon]
- Philips Hue White Smart Bulb 2-Pack, $37 ($12 off) [Home Depot]
- Nest Secure Alarm Starter Pack, $399 ($100 off) [Home Depot]
- NETGEAR Arlo Security Cameras 2-Pack, $100 ($150 off) [Best Buy]
- Elgato Stream Deck Controller, $119 ($30 off) [GameStop]
- TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Router, $57 ($23 off) [Amazon]
- Netgear Mesh Wi-Fi System Refurbished, $180 ($70 off) [Amazon]
Games and TVs
Buy a discounted Nintendo Switch or grab a paper-thin QLED TV.
- Nintendo Switch Console, $260 ($40 off) [Massgenie]
- Bayonetta 2 + Bayonetta 1 Nintendo Switch, $50 ($10 off) [Amazon]
- Dungeon Rushers Nintendo Switch, $6 ($9 off) [Nintendo]
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition PS4, $15 ($43 off) [eBay]
- Gris PC, $13 ($4 off) [Steam]
- Samsung 55″ QLED Smart TV, $1,428 ($550 off with coupon code GIFHJW) [Google Express]
Speakers and Headphones
Make your music more enjoyable with these discounts.
- Audio Technica ATH-M50xBB Studio Headphones, $120 ($40 off) [Massgenie]
- Blackwave Wireless Bluetooth Headset, $12 ($28 off) [Groupon]
- Lenovo Air TWS Bluetooth Earbuds, $32 ($17 off with coupon code LeAirUS) [GearVita]
Need a new yoga mat or a jigsaw? We’ve got the deals for you.
- Pandora Premium 3-Months for Free [Groupon]
- Free Amazon Business Office Supplies Sample Box ($12 off with coupon code OfficeBox1) [Amazon]
- Lowe’s Spring Black Friday Sale [Lowe’s]
- Big Lots End of Season Clearance [Big Lots]
- Walgreens 25% off sitewide with Coupon Code APRILSHOWERS [Walgreens]
- Liforme Travel Yoga Mat, $100 ($25 off) [Amazon]
- Bosch 12 Volt Cordless Jigsaw, $89 ($20 off when you add to cart) [Amazon]
- Up to $13 off Living Proof Hair Products [Sephora]
Good deals can’t last forever; it’s just a fact of life. If any of these deals strike your fancy, be sure to scoop them up before it’s too late.
Daily Deals: Surface Pro 3 for $379, Lenovo Smart Display for $62, Skagen Smart Watch for $100, and More was orginially posted by Andrew Heinzman